The Trainmaster’s House accept cash, checks and major credit cards. Omnibus (shuttle) service is available to meet trains, busses, and planes (we are just three minutes from Tri-State Airport in Huntington, W. Va).
Breakfast is to be, choice of one per party or consensus of the group:
- Crab & Asparagus Omelet (also has tomatoes and Provolone cheese)
- Virginia Smithfield ham with potatoes and eggs to order
- Stewed Tomatoes & Biscuits
Also available, assorted cereals, toasts, juices & Appalachian condiments.
If feasible, please advise of breakfast choice prior to arrival.
Our Rooms & Rates
View each page for photos of our three themed bedrooms.
- We Are… Marshall Bedroom ($120/night plus tax)
- Carrie’s Feminine Theme Bedroom ($120/night plus tax)
- Cathleen & Mister Carter’s Bedroom ($99/night plus tax)
- Check-in time is 3:00PM-6:00PM; Check-out is 12:00 Noon. Other times may be arranged in advance.
- Children over age 5 are welcome. Younger guests may be accommodated based on availability, please call ahead to make arrangements.
- No room deposit is required; we do request notice of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. (304) 633-8512
- Our facility is a No Smoking facility. Smoking is permitted on the porch or outside the building.
- No accommodations are available for pets.
The Trainmasters House
- 1706 Chestnut St. Kenova, WV 25530
- Tel: (304) 633-8512