Foyer Details Views and detail in the foyer. < Previous: View the Entry Hall Next: Living Room > Entry detail Kenova Map The Trainmasters House is so named because two N&W Railway assistants lived here. R.A. “Dick” Nelson (center) lived in the residence from 1918-1925. William Workman (center) lived in the residence from 1925 until his passing in 1954. History about the N&W Assistants who lived here.